The Bloomsaver is
a tool specifically designed for the flower gardener to facilitate the
gathering and proper conditioning of flowers. This handy tool enables
the gardener to collect dozens of flowers
leisure, while protecting them from wilting, crushing and bruising. It is the
perfect container (non metal) in which to condition flowers. The
Bloomsaver is a handsome tool
designed to endure years of use. The base
unit is molded of high quality, shock-resistant plastic. The detachable Lexan
handle is shatterproof, and threads into a solid brass insert.
- The three section base allows for sorting of flowers by size, color, or
- The Bloomsaver is easy to carry, stable, and extremely sturdy.
- The Bloomsaver weighs only 2 pounds and stands 23 inches tall with the
|Cut Flower Care Using the
|The key to long lasting flowers is proper care when they are
- Fill the Bloomsaver with several inches of warm water and take it
into the garden at cutting time.
- Immediately upon cutting strip the stems of lower foliage and
immerse them in the Bloomsaver to prevent shock and stress to delicate
- Allow flowers to remain in this water for at lease 1-2 hours, to
- At the time of arrangement be sure to provide food in the vase water
to ensure full development of the flowers