|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 9||10+|
Pylon® TR total release insecticide provides control of mites, thrips and adult fungus gnats. Pylon TR total release insecticide is a miticide/insecticide that offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
• Mites (including two-spotted
• Adult Fungus Gnats
(See label for additional insects controlled.)
Use Sites: For use on ornamental crops and
fruiting vegetables grown in commercial greenhouses.
Pylon TR total release insecticide may be used on
bedding plants, cut flowers, flowering hanging baskets,
foliage, fruiting vegetables, potted flowering plants
Formulation: TR (Total Release Aerosol)
Packaging: 12 x 2 oz. cans per case
Active Ingredient: 4.5% Chlorfenapyr
Mode of Action: Interferes with energy production in cell mitochondria.
Behavior in Pests: Translaminar and an effective contact and ingestion activity; the pest will die from an inability to generate its own energy.
Use Rates: One total release can treats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE ON GREENHOUSE GROWN FRUITING VEGETABLES
• Maintain agitation during application.
• Apply specified dosage using sufficient water to obtain uniform and complete coverage of foliage.
• Compost any discarded plant material that has been treated.
• This product can be applied up to and including the day of harvest.