Highly irritating to target insects, Pyreth-It Formula 2 flushes insects out of plant material and into the open during spraying, which means better contact and better control. It gives growers fast insect knockdown with low risk to crops.
Pyreth-It Formula 2 is labeled for use in outdoor and greenhouse crops, such as ornamentals, nursery stock, fruits and vegetables. Usage is only 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water for spray solutions.
• Zero pre-harvest interval
• Use alone or tank-mix to increase the killing potential of your favorite insecticide
• Pyrethrum, plus a high PBO concentration, flushes insects from their hiding places, making them more susceptible and resulting in better insect kill and control
• Economical – low cost-in-use
• Fast knockdown with low risk to crops and the environment
• Spray today and see dead bugs tomorrow
Greenhouse and Outdoor Nursery Rate (Conventional Hydraulic or Airblast Sprayers)
Used Alone: Combine 6-12 oz. with 100 gallons of water.
Tank-Mixed: Combine 1-4 oz. and proper amount of compatible insecticide to 100 gallons of water.
Outdoor Nursery Rate (Low-Volume Mist Sprayers)
Used Alone: Combine 6-12 oz. with 10 gallons of water.
Tank-Mixed: Combine 1-4 oz. and proper amount of compatible insecticide to 10 gallons of water. Use the lowest label rate for plants in color or bloom (some plants may be more susceptible to phytotoxicity; test a small area before widespread use